Sunday 11 January 2015

Week 2! The card has been drawn! - Looks like I'm trying a new sport this week!

Well that's one week out of the way! I survived 7 days as a vegetarian and celebrated at lunchtime with a massive, structurally unsound chicken and bacon sambo! I was dreading the week with no ham, burgers, pizza, chicken and chorizo (far from chorizo you were raised Farrell!) but it was actually a breeze and dare I say it, quite enjoyable. I rediscovered many of the foods and vegetables I should have been eating all along, eat what felt like a tonne of spinach and learned that Quinoa is very good for you! That's all good and well but nothing that a piece of cow, chicken or pig couldn't improve!

With Week 1 done and dusted, it was time to pull the second card. The Jack of Diamonds means that I have to try a new sport between now and this coming Sunday. I'll try find something interesting but suggestions are welcome!!

Quidditch or Dodgeball anyone?!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment