Sunday 7 June 2015

Week 14 - Take a photo every day for a week

I think I'm gonna have to throw the numbering system out the window because I'm about 8 weeks behind at this point! I've got Saibh Egan to thank for this week's challenge, and a couple more for the coming weeks at that! Fittingly for a photographer, she picked out the 7 of Clubs, 'Take a photo every day for a week'.

It's something I should be doing anyhow really and something I'm gonna try to keep up now. What I took are pretty rubbish but hopefully they'll get better with daily practice!


A sneaky Dublin pint pre-bus journey home!

And so the catching up begins! Thanks a lot Saibh Egan!

Cup holders are useful for loadsa stuff!

Hands up if this kinda thing doesn't drive you bat shit crazy!

Friday night pizza at Dough Bros. The best around.

Barca v Juve. Two of my childhood favourites head to head!

On a sunny day this country of ours looks pretty spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment