Monday 28 December 2015

Week 22 - Go fishing

Many moons ago my sister and I bought a fishing rod for our dad. It was one of these, "ah sure he'll definitely use it" kind of presents. I think if I brought it back to the shop today then I'd get a full refund 'as new'.

The last time I was fishing was under a bridge in Ballinasloe about 5 years ago. We didn't catch anything that day and I didn't catch anything on Barna pier this time either!

So... the only way I was going to catch anything was trying a different approach. This of course involved going to London and challenging a 4 year old child (the deadly little dude my sister babysits) to a game of magnetic fishing! With our powers combined, we even managed to pick up 4 cardboard fish at once, which I'm proud so say is most likely a world record!


No comments:

Post a Comment